Who are the challenges for?
Our Style Challenges can help anyone stuck in a style rut or in need of a style update. Our members include women of every age and stage of life:
• YOUNG WOMEN: who want to update their student wardrobe as they start their careers
• BUSY PROFESSIONALS: who don’t have time for a fight with their closet each morning
• WOMEN WHO WORK FROM HOME: where it’s easy to get caught up in work and let style fall by the wayside
• STAY-AT-HOME MOMS: who often dress more for utility than style because they have to
• MID-LIFERS: who aren’t sure what’s in but want to look stylish and age-appropriate
• EMPTY NESTERS: who finally have time again to focus on themselves and want a fresh look
Are these all causal outfits or can I wear them to work too?
These are mostly casual outfits but can be easily dressed up or down. There are also a few dressier options included.
Does the shopping list include plus size options?
Yes, plus size options are included for all items on the shopping list.
What stores are included for the shopping list's recommended items?
Each stylist includes stores from a variety of online retailers at varying price points. You’re also welcome to shop for similar items at your favorite stores. We strongly encourage you to shop your closet first!
How can I get notified when the next Style Challenge launches?
If you have taken any of the other style challenges or have signed up for the free 14-day capsule wardrobe, you will receive an email notification when the next challenge launches.
If you’re not already on the mailing list, you can subscribe here to get notified or like our page on Facebook— we always announce new challenges there, too!
How can I ensure I always receive your emails?
The best way to ensure you receive our emails is to whitelist our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, in your email client. Here are step-by-step instructions for the most common email clients:
Apple iPhone / iPad
Open the email.
Tap the sender’s name in the From line.
On the next screen, tap Create New Contact.
Microsoft Outlook 2013
Right-click on the email that you would like to add to your safe sender list
Hover over Junk and then click the option Never Block Sender.
Tap to open the email.
Tap the icon next to the email address.
Right-click on the sender’s email address.
Select Add to Contacts or Add to VIPs.
Click and drag the email into the Primary tab.
Click Yes to confirm
Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail)
Open the email.
Click the Add to contacts link
Right-click the email.
Select Add Sender to Contacts.