Who are the challenges for?
Our Style Challenges can help anyone stuck in a style rut or in need of a style update. Our members include women of every age and stage of life:
• YOUNG WOMEN: who want to update their student wardrobe as they start their careers (Start here: Work Wear)
• BUSY PROFESSIONALS: who don’t have time for a fight with their closet each morning (Start here: Work Wear)
• WOMEN WHO WORK FROM HOME: where it’s easy to get caught up in work and let style fall by the wayside (Start here: SAHM Capsule or Seasonal Capsule)
• STAY-AT-HOME MOMS: who often dress more for utility than style because they have to (Start here: SAHM Capsule or Seasonal Capsule)
• MID-LIFERS: who aren’t sure what’s in but want to look stylish and age-appropriate (Start here: SAHM Capsule, Seasonal Capsule or Work Wear)
• EMPTY NESTERS: who finally have time again to focus on themselves and want a fresh look (Start here: SAHM Capsule, Seasonal Capsule or Work Wear)
Browse all challenges available for purchase HERE.
Who this isn’t for:
- Fashionistas or anyone looking for runway style. We cater to everyday women who are rebuilding their wardrobes.
- Anyone not willing to get out of your comfort zone.
Why is it called a challenge? That sounds hard!
Yes, it does sound hard but believe us, it’s not! It’s the easiest way to rebuild your wardrobe and always be on top of seasonal trends. We call it a challenge because you’re challenged to get out of your comfort zone and try new styles.
How does this differ from Stitch Fix?
The main difference between the Style Challenge and Stitch Fix is we don’t provide the clothes. We give you all the tools you need to shop for your and create your own capsule wardrobe. You get to choose the budget, shop at your favorite stores and spend as much or as little as you want! The program even works with Stitch Fix, some of the pieces you get in your monthly box may work in the daily outfits.
Also, we are NOT a recurring membership program and don’t automatically charge your credit card for each season. You pay once for each challenge and only pay again if you decide to sign up for another.
What ages and sizes does this work for?
Our members include women of every age and stage of life. Most of the women are between the ages of 35-65. We also have women in the challenges who range in size from petite 0 to plus sizes.
Are these all casual outfits or can I wear them to work too?
The seasonal challenges are mostly casual outfits but can be easily dressed up or down. There are also a few dressier options included. If you’re looking for office appropriate outfits, we recommend signing up for one of our work wear capsules.
Does the shopping list include plus size options?
Yes, plus size options are included for all items on the shopping list.
What stores are included for the shopping list's recommended items?
We include stores from a variety of online retailers at varying price points that work for every budget. You’re also welcome to shop for similar items at your favorite stores. We strongly encourage you to shop your closet first!
How can I get notified when the next Style Challenge launches?
If you have taken any of the other style challenges or have signed up for the free 20-day capsule wardrobe shopping list, you will receive an email notification when the next challenge launches.
How can I ensure I always receive your emails?
The best way to ensure you receive our emails is to whitelist our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, in your email client. Here are step-by-step instructions for the most common email clients:
Apple iPhone / iPad
Open the email.
Tap the sender’s name in the From line.
On the next screen, tap Create New Contact.
Microsoft Outlook 2013
Right-click on the email that you would like to add to your safe sender list
Hover over Junk and then click the option Never Block Sender.
Tap to open the email.
Tap the icon next to the email address.
Right-click on the sender’s email address.
Select Add to Contacts or Add to VIPs.
Click and drag the email into the Primary tab.
Click Yes to confirm
Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail)
Open the email.
Click the Add to contacts link
Right-click the email.
Select Add Sender to Contacts.
I still have questions, what should I do?
Contact us. We will be happy to answer all of your questions.